++2023 Into to Lacrosse Clinic++
If your child is interested in trying lacrosse but has never played, this is the clinic for you! Our coaches will go over stick skills and the basics of lacrosse. No equipment needed, a free stick is included for all participants. Our tentative date is Sept 16th 2023 from 10:30am-12:30pm, and registration will open in late July.
++2023 FALL BALL++
Our Fall ball season is a great opportunity for new players to increase their stick skills and familiarity with the sport, and for returning players to keep their skills sharp in the off season! It is practice only, on Saturday or Sunday afternoons. We understand that many of our players have other sports commitments in the fall so the once a week weekend practice is designed to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Our tentative Fall practice dates are: 3-4:30pm Saturday Sept 23, Sept 30, Oct 21, Oct, 28, Nov 4, and Nov 11
We are still finalizing our schedule based on field availability and registration will open at the end of July.
++2024 Spring Season ++
Our Spring program incorporates all of the elements of the Fall program, and adds additional games and league play against other area lacrosse programs. This allows the players to compete locally in a fun environment, which helps solidify the skills they are learning and gives them a positive overall experience.
Pre-season practices at Crockett Indoor Field beginning in mid-late February
Regular season practices will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-7pm beginning after Spring Break at
New Hope Community Church, 605 Wilson Pike, Brentwood
Locations vary depending on the league we join, but all games are in the Nashville area.
LOGIN NOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR PROGRAM!!
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME ON OUR SITE, PLEASE REGISTER AN ACCOUNT FIRST.
- Please see the "Equipment" tab for information on gear required to play during fall and spring season. All equipment is to be furnished by the player, except "goalie" equipment.
Helpful Registration Tips:
- Current membership in USA Lacrosse is required for our Season Programs (SportsStack validates the USA Lacrosse info for each player during registration).
- Player Name, Date of Birth, Gender and USA Lacrosse Number of your player must match exactly what is entered on the USA Lacrosse site.
- Having this info at hand will make this validation process easier. There is a "lookup" link that allows you to search for the USA Lacrosse Number (USL Member ID)
- TIP: In the screen that lists available programs, please click the blue hyperlink on the "Raptors Youth Lacrosse." It will provide USA Lacrosse required info.
- Please let us know if you have questions or issues while registering for our programs by emailing [email protected]
Summary of Offerings throughout the Year
Raptors Youth Lacrosse offers team lacrosse programs for boys and girls in grades K-5 in the Fall and Spring. Additionally, it may host clinics or camps throughout the year and may partner with local youth fitness organizations and/or USA Lacrosse.