++CURRENT 2023 Spring Season Overview++
Our Spring program incorporates all of the elements of the Fall program, and adds additional games and league play, often against other area lacrosse programs. This allows the players to compete locally in a fun environment, which helps solidify the skills they are learning and gives them a positive overall experience.
We will have 3 pre-season practices at the Crockett Indoor Field on Friday, 2/24, 3/3, and 3/10
Regular season practices will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-7pm beginning 3/21 at
New Hope Community Church, 605 Wilson Pike, Brentwood
Locations vary depending on the league we join, but all games are in the Nashville area. For this sesason:
- Boys Varsity (4th/5th graders) will play Saturday mornings at Ensworth beginning Saturday, March 25 - May 13
- Boys Jr. Varsity (2nd/3rd graders) will play Saturday mornings at Ensworth beginning Saturday, March 25 - May 13
- Boys Youth (K/1st graders) will play Saturdays at Nolensville HS beginning Saturday, March 25 - May 13
- Girls Team (K-5th) will play Saturday mornings at Ensworth beginning Saturday, March 25 - May 7 and will scrimmage during select practices
LOGIN NOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR PROGRAM!!
- Please see the "Equipment" tab for information on gear required to play during fall and spring season. All equipment is to be furnished by the player, except "goalie" equipment.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME ON OUR SITE, PLEASE REGISTER AN ACCOUNT FIRST.
*** HOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR PROGRAMS ***
PLEASE REGISTER AN ACCOUNT or LOGIN.
Select the red box titled "MY ACCOUNT" near the top right of this page
Follow the steps to select a player and register them for a program.
Helpful Registration Tips:
- Current membership in USA Lacrosse is required for our Season Programs (SportsStack validates the USA Lacrosse info for each player during registration).
- Player Name, Date of Birth, Gender and USA Lacrosse Number of your player must match exactly what is entered on the USA Lacrosse site.
- Having this info at hand will make this validation process easier. There is a "lookup" link that allows you to search for the USA Lacrosse Number (USL Member ID)
- TIP: In the screen that lists available programs, please click the blue hyperlink on the "Raptors Youth Lacrosse." It will provide USA Lacrosse required info.
- Please let us know if you have questions or issues while registering for our programs by emailing [email protected]
Summary of Offerings throughout the Year
Raptors Youth Lacrosse offers team lacrosse programs for boys and girls in grades K-5 in the Fall and Spring. Additionally, it may host clinics or camps throughout the year and may partner with local youth fitness organizations and/or USA Lacrosse.